How You will Benefit
- A yoga holiday of relaxation, amazing food, learning and fun
- A healthy weekend break away from the stresses of daily routine
- Top class yoga tuition with some of Ireland’s best yoga teachers
- De-stress, unwind, slow it all down…Re-connect to self and nature, get grounded
- Learn to be compassionate to oneself and others, learn to self-love and be yourself
- A chance to restore energy levels and revitalise, maybe set personal goals
- Meet new people and have fun, meeting new people can be inspiring
- Total relaxation, sit in front of open fires, lie out on the courtyard lawns, walk, breathe
- Enjoy our deliciously moreish vegetarian food cooked by Olivia who is a Ballymaloe trained chef
- Enjoy fun and sociable meal times in front of a blazing open fire.
- Fresh clean Wicklow air, pure raw water from our private well
- Country walks in the oldest remaining oak forestry in Ireland, Coolattin Woods
- Learn about the history of this beautiful Victorian Farm and at the Fitzwilliam estate
Why our guests choose Us
- Reputation, Trust, Reliability, Consistency
- We are the only private yoga retreat in Ireland. We do not hire out our retreat to pop-up retreats or visiting groups. Being a private retreat enables us to maintain high standards and consistency of the yoga tuition, food and accommodation on every single retreat.
- Reputed as being one of Ireland’s best yoga retreats. See what our Guests say!
- Guests feel really at home with us, some of our guests return numerous times per year
- As a family run retreat our guests love the relaxed, friendly and informal atmosphere
- Our retreat is totally unique, there is no where else like it
- Incredibly atmospheric 80m2 yoga room overlooking the magnificent courtyard
- Exceptional yoga facilities and yoga equipment
- Vast atmospheric relaxation spaces, 4 large sitting rooms, 60M2 dining room
- Stunning Accommodation which has featured in many home interior magazines
- Our yoga retreat is easily accessible from Dublin and other major Irish cities
- We grow our own fruit and vegetables which are used for the retreat when plentiful
- We cook ‘everything’ from scratch! A rare commodity these days! Guests love our food!
- Our meals are well planned and are nutritionally balanced. Like good Food? See some Foodie Images Here!
Frequently Asked Questions
[accordion_content title=”Do I bring my own yoga mat?”]No, we supply excellent quality yoga equipment [/accordion_content]
[accordion_content title=”What level of yoga?”]We cater for all levels of yoga on every retreat unless specified otherwise [/accordion_content]
[accordion_content title=”What age groups?”]Our guests range from all ages, there is always a good mix of ages[/accordion_content]
[accordion_content title=”Where do we sleep?”]There are 4 Courtyard Houses, all with their own sitting rooms and kitchens, not that you will need a kitchen![/accordion_content]
[accordion_content title=”What do we do in our free time?”]Relax! For for a walk, sit by the fire and read a book, sit with the group and chat, lie out on the courtyard lawns, take a trip to a nearby farm shop and cafe, for more ask Olivia[/accordion_content]
[accordion_content title=”Do the family live at the property?”]Yes this is our family home and we love to share it with our guests, make yourself at home![/accordion_content]
[accordion_content title=”Is the food cooked from scratch?”]Yes our delicious meals are all home-made and completely cooked from scratch which is a rare commodity these days [/accordion_content]
[accordion_content title=”Is there public transport”]You can get a bus or train to Gorey, Co. Wexford and then a taxi, 20 minutes drive[/accordion_content]
[accordion_content title=”What do I bring?”]Clothes for your yoga classes, spare walking shoes or runners should you like to go for a walk, a gym bottle for our beautiful well water, jacket, rain jacket, warm clothes if in winter[/accordion_content]